Xero is the most well-known small business accounting software that various firms use to oversee income and expenses and monitor the economic health of their business. You can make use of Xero for invoicing customers, recording bills, generating reports, and preparing for taxation. The product line of Xero involves numerous solutions that work significantly for anyone, from a freelancer to a small or any size of business.
We offer Xero training that is tailored to your needs and specific to your company. We have a team of experts who have been trained in the latest Xero Software, and they can help you with everything you need to know about Xero. We use a unique combination of classroom lectures, interactive sessions, and direct interaction between students and teachers to provide our students with the most comprehensive learning experience possible.
Here is the list of topics that you will learn in Xero -
- What is Xero
- Features of Xero
- Uses of Xero
- Working with Xero Accounts Program Basics
- Bank Reconciliations
- Generating Customers Invoices
- Stock Control
- Invoice Customisation
- Chart of Accounts
- Working with Transactions
- Management Suppliers and Bills
- Import & Export of Data
- Tax Deducted at Source
Who Should Attend?
- B.Com graduate who wants to clear their basic concepts for job.
- Commerce students can also attend these classes
- With Commerce background and knowledge of Tally but still unemployed can also join. As we ensure 100% job placement by after completing the required courses/certifications.
- Previous record is 100% job placement provided to students.
Extra Support Services -
- Job based accounting
- Revision for the Entrance exam of Accounting, Bookkeeping (Theoretical & Practical)
Download the complete syllabus of Xero