MSME / SSI / Registration
The Government of India has established the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 with regard to which the meaning of micro, small and medium enterprises are given below.
The department of micro, small, and medium-sized ventures, a part of the Government of India, is the high point body for the strategy making and handling the laws connecting with miniature, small, and medium-sized organizations in India.
Based on expenditure and the benchmark of turnover, a business falls in one of the three groups of Micro, Small, or Medium.
Assuming a business crosses the enumerated limits ceiling limits for its current section in both of the two standards of financing or turnover, it will come to an end in that classification and set down in the following higher class however no business will be set in the lower class except if it goes beneath as far as possible determined for its current class in both the standards of financing also turnover.
Micro-Enterprise: an endeavor where the interest in plant and hardware doesn't surpass Rs.1 Crore and turnover not more than Rs.5 crore is examined as Microenterprise as per the latest MSME rules.
Small Enterprise: an endeavor where the interest in plant and hardware is under 10 Crore and turnover not as much as Rs. 50 Crore is viewed as a little venture as per ongoing MSME Guidelines.
Medium Enterprise: an endeavor where the interest in plant and gadgetry is not as much as Rs. 50 crore and turnover not as much as Rs. 250 Crore is evaluated as a Medium undertaking as indicated by ongoing MSME rules.
What is included in our Package?
- 1 Preparation & submission of application
- 2 All Government dues
- 3 Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- 4 MSME Certificate
Documents Required for MSME Registration
- Name of Candidate (Authorised Director/ Partner/ Owner)
- Copy of PAN Card of Directors
- Address of Registered Office
- Passport Size Photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of Authorised Person
- Name of Business (COI /LLP DEED/ Partnership Deed)
- PAN of Business
- Bank Account Number + IFSC Code
- Last year ITR Filed Copy if Existing Business
- If New Business, Provide Declaration for Turnover and Investment in Plant & Machinery
- Trademark Copy (if you have)
- Number of Employees